as of May 3rd 2022, 08:30
Familie Reinisch GmbH
Im Weingarten 1
Tel.: +43 (0)2253/81423
- legal basis
- purpose limitation, legal basis, storage period and data recipient
- online shopping
- cookies, other tracking tools and web analysis
- consent and right of withdrawal
- data security
1. legal basis
The EU General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 and the Data Protection Adaptation Act 2018 serve the right to protection of personal data. We process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (GDPR, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
Familie Reinisch GmbH
Im Weingarten 1
FN 113026s, Landesgericht Wiener Neustadt
The person responsible for data protection matters is Michael Reinisch, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +43(0)2253/81423
It is of particular concern to us to protect and keep all personal data that you entrust to us. In this document you will learn more about how we use and process your personal data.
3. Purpose limitation, legal basis, storage period and data recipient
– We need the collected personal data for contract fulfillment, settlement, assertion of contract claims, for customer service purposes and for advertising purposes. The data is collected, stored, processed and used for this.
– The legal bases for the processing of your personal data are, on the one hand, fulfillment of the contract (e.g. online shopping), legitimate interests, the fulfillment of our legal or contractual obligations and, on the other hand, your consent (e.g. contact form, newsletter, cookies).
– We also process data that we have legitimately received from the Tattendorf Wine Association. These are your preferred contact details (email address, address, telephone number, etc.). These come from the contact forms you have filled out or from participation in competitions.
– We process your personal data, if necessary, for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation, processing to the termination of a contract) and beyond in accordance with the statutory retention and documentation obligations, which, among other things. From the German Commercial Code (UGB), the Federal Tax Code (BAO) and until the end of any legal dispute, ongoing warranty and guarantee periods, etc.
– As part of our data processing, we commission so-called processors. These are: e.g. Software service providers and agencies that can gain access to your personal data in the course of their activities, provided that they need the data to perform their respective services. They have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. Order processing contracts have been concluded in accordance with Art.28 GDPR. You can request more information about the contractors commissioned by us at email@example.com.
4. contact form
Your details, including personal data from our contact form, will be sent to us via our own mail server to process your request, processed and stored by us. These data will not be collected or passed on without your consent. Without this data we cannot process your inquiries. Data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of Section 96 (3) TKG and Art 6 (1) a (consent) GDPR.
You can register for our newsletter on the website, this is done using the double opt-in procedure. After registering, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your registration. Without the disclosure of this data, the transmission of our newsletter is not possible. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter by clicking the unsubscribe link at the end of each newsletter.
We commission processors to send our newsletter. They have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. An order processing contract has been concluded in accordance with Art.28 GDPR.
You can request more information about the contractors commissioned by us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of Section 96 (3) TKG and Art 6 (1) a (consent) GDPR.
6. online shopping
We would like to point out that the IP data of the subscriber, as well as the name, address, other contact details provided by the buyer and the credit card number of the buyer are saved for the purpose of a simpler shopping process and for later contract processing using cookies. In addition, the data listed above are also stored with us for the purpose of contract processing.
The data you provide is required to fulfill the contract or to carry out pre-contractual measures. Without this data, we cannot conclude the contract with you.
The bank or credit card data is transmitted to the processing bank and payment service provider for the purpose of debiting the purchase price and to our tax advisor for the purpose of fulfilling our tax obligations. They have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. An order processing contract has been concluded in accordance with Art.28 GDPR. You can request more information about the contractors commissioned by us at email@example.com.
Data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of Section 96 (3) TKG and Art 6 GDPR (in particular consent and / or the need to fulfill the contract).
7. cookies, other tracking tools and web analysis
Cookies, other tracking technologies as well as functions of the web analysis service can be used in a variety of ways on our internet platform. Cookies are small pieces of text information that make it possible to recognize the user and analyze your use of our website. The information generated in this way is transferred to the provider’s server and stored there. They serve to make our website more user-friendly, effective and secure overall. In addition, cookies are used to measure the frequency of page views and for general navigation.
By using our website, you consent to us setting cookies. You can refuse to accept cookies in your browser settings. How this works in detail, please refer to the instructions of your browser manufacturer.
If you decide against certain technical and / or functional cookies, the functionality of our website could possibly be restricted. Some cookies remain on your device until you delete them.
We have concluded a corresponding contract data processing contract with the provider. They have undertaken to comply with the applicable data protection regulations. You can request more information about the contractors commissioned by us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your IP address is recorded but immediately pseudonymized. As a result, only a rough localization is possible. The relationship with the web analysis provider is based on an adequacy decision of the European Commission. Data processing takes place on the basis of the legal provisions of Section 96 (3) TKG and Art 6 GDPR (in particular consent). Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymized.
8. consent and right of withdrawal
If your consent is necessary for the processing of your data, we will only process it after your express consent. In principle, we do not process data from minors and are not authorized to do so. By submitting your consent, you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 or that you have the consent of your legal representative. You can revoke your consent at any time at the following email address: email@example.com. In such a case, the data previously stored about you will be anonymized and subsequently only used for statistical purposes without personal reference. By revoking the consent, the legality of the processing carried out based on the consent until the revocation is not affected.
9. data security
Johann und Veronika Reinisch Gesellschaft m.b.H. uses technical and organizational security measures to protect the stored personal data against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss or destruction and against access by unauthorized persons. Our security measures are continuously improved in accordance with technical progress.